Laminate flooring installation is extremely easy. Still, it requires several preliminary actions:
- Before installation it must acclimate to the temperature of the room in which it will be installed. The packed laminate should be kept in the room for at least 48 hours before installation.
- Determining the installation direction. It is recommended to place the laminate boards along the length of the room, towards the main source of light.
- The underlay on which this laminate flooring is installed must be dry, level, hard, compact and clean.
- The moisture of the underlay should be less than 2%.
- It is possible to install it over the underfloor heating system, provided that the heating element is installed in concrete or some other underlay.
- The temperature of the laminate surface must not exceed 28 °C.
- Thanks to its assembly system, the matching is very easy. All you need is one finger. Take the long side of the board and connect it with another board. The matching is completed when you hear a ‘click’.