The characteristics of Salsa parquet:
- Wide range of styles and design possibilities
- Long-lasting flooring;
- Natural floor;
- Easy and quick installation;
- Easy to maintain;
- Suitable for installation over underfloor heating systems all Salsa floors except Beech
- Multilayer parquet
|Description||Multi layer parquet|
|Abrasion resistance (ENV 13696-‚mg /100 revs)||Approx 3.5 mm|
|Wear layer thickness (EN 13489)||Approx 3.6 mm|
|Biological durability (EN 335-2-Class)||CLASS 1|
|Thermal conductivity (EN 1533 W/mk)||0.11|
|Formaldehyde emission (EN 13986)||E1|
|Fire reaction (EN 13501-1)||Dfl-s1|
|Slip resistance (EN 1339)||NPD|
|Sound impact (EN ISO 712-2-Lw-dB)||17|
It couldn’t be easier.
Smart solution from Tarkett makes it easy to install your new wooden floors without glue: T-Lock system locks the boards closely and evenly together without any edges.
Skirting, moldings and reducers can be glued or screwed and dipped.
Unique design potential
Collections of skirting are in three different profiles and matching designs open up whole new possibilities to give a room a special edge.
Let those cables vanish
The refined versions of Tarkett accessory system allow cables and leads to be laid with ease behind the skirting profiles. Clip star veneer skirting is available in a large assortment of wood species. The system is extremely user-friendly: the skirtings are simply mounted on dips that are attached to the wall separately.
Match any floor covering
Tarkett skirtings and moldings are available in a variety of styles and colors that can complement any wood flooring.
A perfect finish
Our moldings join areas of wood flooring, join wood flooring to other flooring, make transitions between floors or different height, and allow wood flooring to be installed in every room in the house, even in stairs.
- Sweep or vacuum regularly to rid your floor or dust and eliminate abrasives that can scratch the finish
- Wipe up any spilled liquid quickly from your floor
- Watch out for high heels and some kinds of sport footwear, particularly if they’re worn or damaged. Note: only water and sand are worse enemies of hardwood floors than high heel shoes.
- Put mates outside and inside entrances to prevent build up of sand
Things to avoid:
- Do not clean or wet mop your floor with water
- Never pour cleaner or any other liquid directly onto the wood floor surface
- Do not place potted plans on your wood floorings, condensation can cause damage
- Do not raise or lower temperature of subfloor radiant heat system by more than 2.8°C per day when turning system on and off...