Vinyl installation, however simple, requires several preliminary actions:
- Before installing vinyl flooring, it is necessary to remove the existing flooring appropriately.
- The surface on which the vinyl is installed must be dry, clean and level.If the surface is not level, use a floor levelling mass.
- The floor must be kept in the room in which it will be installed for at least 24 hours, at room temperature, in order for the flooring to acclimate to the conditions in the room.
- Unroll and measure your product before you begin the installation.In that way you will avoid the disappointment of not having enough material.
- When cutting this type of flooring, always add 15-20 cm lengthwise.
- Vinyl can be installed in three ways:using glue, adhesive tape and without gluing. The installation method depends on how frequently people use the room in which the flooring is installed.